The contract of sale and purchase of Vorotan Hydro Cascade's estate was signed
The <ArmRosGazprom> was renamed the <Gazprom Armenia>
On January 17, in Moscow, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of Armenia Armen Movsisyan and <Gazprom> Chairman Alexey Miller signed a corresponding agreement. The Armenian government has completed the sale of its remaining 20 percent stake in Armenia’s natural gas distribution company <ArmRosGazprom> (ARG) CJSC to <Gazprom>. As a result of the agreement, the <Gazprom> will raise its share in the < ArmRosGazprom> (ARG) closed joint-stock company to 100 percent. The enterprise was renamed the <Gazprom Armenia>.
HAPPY DAY OF POWER ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
On December 22, the shortest day of light, is the Day of Power Engineering Specialist: Armenian power engineering specialists celebrate their professional day.
I congratulate all power engineering specialists of the country: I wish them a safe and productive work for their hard and responsible job.
The day is festive, but, as usual, also is labor for the power engineering specialists: they are working day and night.
They are the professionals, whose daily work’s result is to ensure the people with light and warmth.
Armen Movsisyan Received the Iranian Counterparts
On November 22, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Armen Movsisyan received the delegation headed by Iranian Energy Minister Hamid Chitchian.Minister welcomes the Iranian colleagues hosted in Yerevan and wished them fruitful work:
- There's no political problem between Armenia and Iran, and all our efforts are directed towards the developing and expanding cooperation in the economic and cultural field,- said Armen Movsisyan.
- We have a great potential for cooperation, and we have to do our best for fully using of that potential, as our programs are focused on economic development.
- Iran's Energy Minister will Arrive in Armenia
- The ANPP Restarted the Energy Production
- << The visit to Iran was fruitful>: A. Movsisyan
- The Armenian Delegation Visited to Iran
- The power supply is recovered
- The ANPP has been brought outside from the net
- Conference in St. Petersburg: The Nuclear Energy in the 21st Century
- There was Imported 481.013034 Million Cubic Meters of Gas From Iran
- The Cooperation with INOGATE Program is Continuing
- The President of Belarus visited the ANPP