Armen Movsisyan Received the Iranian Counterparts
Iran's Energy Minister will Arrive in Armenia
From 21-23 of November, the delegation led by the Energy Minister of Islamic Republic of Iran Hamid Chitchian, will arrive in Armenia. In Armenia, the delegation will have meetings with the RA Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Armen Movsisyan and with the RA Minister of Nature Protection Aram Harutyunyan. The delegation will be received by the President of Republic of Armenia Sergh Sargsyan, also.
The ANPP Restarted the Energy Production
On November 10, at 20 past 11, the Armenia Nuclear Power Plant was reconnected to the country’s energy network and restarted the production of electricity. To note, the plant had been brought outside of the net with the aim of recharge, annual planned repair works, as well as for the insertion of security arrangements on September 22.
< The visit to Iran was fruitful>: A. Movsisyan
From 4 to 7 of November, the delegation led by the RA Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Armen Movsisyan had a working visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran. On November 5, in the frame of the visit, there was a meeting of the Energy Minister of Iran Hamid Chitchyan and the Minister of Energy of Armenia Armen Movsisyan, at which, the leaders of the energy sectors of two countries discussed the process of joint projects in the energy sector and the development prospects.
The Armenian Delegation Visited to Iran
From 4 – 7 of November, the delegation headed by the RA Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Armen Movsisyan will visit to Islamic Republic of Iran to take part in the opening of the international exhibitions of Iran’s Energy and Water. Armenian delegation will also meet with Iran's newly appointed Oil and Energy Ministers to discuss the bilateral cooperation issues.
- The power supply is recovered
- The ANPP has been brought outside from the net
- Conference in St. Petersburg: The Nuclear Energy in the 21st Century
- There was Imported 481.013034 Million Cubic Meters of Gas From Iran
- The Cooperation with INOGATE Program is Continuing
- The President of Belarus visited the ANPP
- The Republic of Armenia and the European Union Continue Their Cooperation
- Тhe Laboratory for Technical and Forensic Analysis of Nuclear and Radioactive Materials Is opened at the ANPP
- The ANPP restarted the electricity production